THE METICULOUS EMULATION OF OUR
DISCRETE GYRATOR EQ VSE-2
Features of the VSE-2 Plugin:
- A Painstaking Hardware Emulation With Discrete Sound
- Maximum Musical Behavior
- Extreme Eqing without penalties
- Add silky presence and a big defined low end heft to your material instantly!
- Enhancement of the auditory threshold with our unique A.I.R. Mode
What's New - Features that can be found in the VSE-2 Plugin Version only
VSE-2 Plugin Only
- Frequency bands can be switched indepently to "Broad" (Low Q)
- Additional Input and Output Trims to Avoid Internal Clipping Issues in your DAW.
- All levels can be set directly at the VSE-2 EQ stage.
- Harmonic Control with Drive LED
What is a GYRATOR?
Originally proposed in 1948, a gyrator is a type of electronic network that can be used at the heart of equaliser designs as an alternative to its even older inductor predecessor. Although inductors are still popular with some designers looking for a vintage sound, they have inherent issues like ringing and odd harmonics. On the other hand, gyrators can work better than the ‘real thing’ and give the designer more freedom, a factor put to work in the VSE-2 to create, among other things, a tube-like distortion spectrum.
- Discrete Gyrator EQ based Hardware emulation
- Tube like Distortion Spectrum up to 1% THD
- Smooth and Punchy Vintage Console EQ Sound
- Unique A.I.R Mode (Enhancement of the auditory threshold)
- 18 selectable frequencies
- Hi Pass Filter 10Hz-400Hz
- Cut & Boost steps +-: 1dB, 2dB, 3,5dB, 5,5dB, 8dB with proportional Q
VSE-2 PLUGIN Technical Specifications
macOS: VST2, VST3 32 Bit & 64 BIt, AAX DSP 64 Bit, AAX NATIVE 64 Bit, AU (V2)
WINDOWS: VST2, VST3 32 Bit & 64 Bit, AAX DSP 64 Bit, AAX NATIVE 64 Bit
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
macOS 10.8 THROUGH 10.13
WINDOWS 7 THROUGH 10
PRO TOOLS 10.3.10 OR HIGHER OR ANY VST/VST3/AU-COMPATIBLE
HOST RUNNING ON A SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEM
INTEL CPU ONLY (MINIMUM 2 GHZ RECOMMENDED)
INTEL-COMPATIBLE CPU WITH SSE2 INSTRUCTION SET (PENTIUM 4 COMPATIBLE OR HIGHER; MINIMUM 2 GHZ RECOMMENDED)
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 1440 × 900px OR 1280 ×960px OR HIGHER
MEMORY: 2 GB RAM
Vertigo Sound VSE-2 Plug-in
The VSE-2 is the first independent Plug-in release by Vertigo Sound.
The VSE-2 software provides all the fine sonic details of it`s 6500$ analog counterpart plus some new additional options like switchable bandwith and control of the harmonic content.
Available for macOS and Windows
VST2, VST3, 32 Bit & 64 Bit, AAX DSP, AAX Native,
macOS only: AU(V2)
Our special offer for you:
Get two Plugins for 248€ incl VAT% Vat (approx. 278 USD).
Including 19% VAT
- Plugin Installer
- Windows: VST2, VST3 32 Bit & 64 Bit, AAX DSP 64 Bit, AAX Native 64 Bit
- macOS: VST2, VST3 32 Bit & 64 Bit, AAX DSP 64 Bit, AAX Native 64 Bit, AU (V2)
Supported Operating Systems
- macOS 10.8 through 10.13
- Windows 7 through 10